Sunday, October 5, 2008

Possible time change for webcam

From Jenny's Mom:
I just talked to AriZona who has made this trek before.  Her suggestion is for Jenny and Kirsten to wait and go to the webcam later in the day when the town square will not be so crowded.  She said when she has been there, the area in front of the cathedral is very crowded after the Pilgrim's Mass.

I haven't talked to Jenny to ask her about an alternate plan, so for now, she is still planning to be there at 4am-4:30am Tucson time.  If I hear anything different, I'll post it tomorrow morning.

My understanding is they are very hard to see, so mostly what you're going to see are 2 figures jumping up and down flailing their arms :--)  That will be our girls!

Jane

3 comments:

ASUNeal said...

Thanks Jane, I'll keep on the lookout for flailing arms; let's hope though there aren't 2 other girls waiving to the webcam.

I'll keep on the lookout for someone in purple and pink!

-Neal

Anonymous said...

Did it I miss it? If not, exactly, what time and day?

me said...

Arizona time and date that is!
stevenbshaffer@gmail.com help!!!